Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Belly 35 weeks

With my pregnancy with Macyn, I really didn't take many pictures of the baby belly until later on in the pregnancy and I'm afraid that I have taken even less with this baby. But I wanted to document the belly in at least one picture so last week, I decided to take a quick picture in the mirror. Surprisingly with Macyn, I was a lot bigger. They say that with the second you get bigger, faster but Ren must be a little guy because mama isn't that big. But Macyn was a big baby (weighing in at 9 lbs 5 ozs at birth) so that might have contributed to my weight gain. I also wasn't chasing around an 18 month old when I had Macyn so that could be it too. Who knows, we'll only know how big he's going to be when he decides to make his entrance. We can't wait to meet you little guy!!! We hope you come out nice and healthy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! Look at those toned legs! With #1 I didn't tell anyone until after I found out what I was having but now at 13 weeks with #4(actually my 5th pregnancy) I have already had people guess that I'm pregnant! Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks!! Yeah, I was a lot bigger with Macyn which is the opposite of what everyone else has told me was going to happen. I think it may have to do with the fact that with her I just ate whatever b/c "I'm PREGNANT" but then I learned my lesson with this one and I'm trying to be more careful! Plus Macyn was HUGE so maybe this little guy is a bit smaller!
    I am positive you look ravishing!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having and to read updates on the blogs!!

    ReplyDelete